It’s a new month, a new day, and a new season.
I lay myself down into the waves, and let the refreshing presence of my Father wash over me, for I have been under the sea for quite a long time.
As the tides turn, so does my heart.
I long for wholeness, intimacy, abandonment, and consecration.
While all things become new in Him, so am I.
It’s time to let go, press on, and embrace the fullness of my identity as the daughter of the King, and I settle for nothing less.
Goodbye lesser loves, deceiving lies, and apathy,
and hello abundance, revelation, and wholeheartedness.
May zeal mark my heart, and radical love be seen through me.
I’m ready, Lord. I want in, all the way.
This past Tuesday in class, I was assigned to be the devotional leader for the day. As I was praying about what the Lord wanted me to share, I heard a phrase upon my heart: “Testimony train.” I remember thinking, “What does that even mean?” But as faithful as He is to speak, He is always faithful to answer. I knew right away that God was asking me to stir up the spirit of gratitude in the midst of dry bones, to recall the goodness that He has done. In my own life, I know that calling to remembrance all that He has fulfilled for me is so key to remaining in a place of awe, to testify of His goodness, and to release the power for it to be done again (Rev 19:10). I passed around three pieces of paper around the class, and asked them to write down a one-liner testimony of either something that the Lord has done for them, something they’ve encountered Him do, or a way that He has revealed who He is to them.
I felt the need to share the responses, and if there are any of these things on here that you are believing for in your own line, hop on the train, and claim them in your spirit! What He has done for one, He can do again. Our Father is always able, and willing to move on our behalf, and our faith attracts Heaven.
Please, add your own one liner testimony.
Let’s declare the goodness of our God for all to see!
- I was fatherless, and now I’m learning what it is to be father by God through the spirit of adoption.
- In times of strife, He is my peace.
- God has used my pain to find my friend, and bring Him back to God.
- There is no greater joy, and comfort than knowing the Lord’s presence is always surrounding you.
- We serve a big, big, God who does big, big things.
- God has taught me to let Him love me, and how to be desperately in love with Him.
- God is teaching me how to rest in Him, and let Him be my father; loving me simply because I am His daughter.
- He is my peace when this world is so scary.
- I have learned God’s powerful love is greater than even manipulation in the church.
- He is teaching me authenticity in my faith, humbleness in spirit, and trust in His power.
- To whom else would I go? You are the one who speaks words of life.
- Even though I can’t always grasp what God is teaching me, I’m just grateful for another day.
- God has reached out to me, become my best friend, and has been showing me what it means to be prepared for the great things He’s calling me to.
- He has given me a reason to live.
- In my doubt, Christ is my proof.
- God is far greater than the things of this world.
- How great is it to know that God’s grace cannot be won, but is rather freely given?
- God is my father, I look up to Him.
it’s fall time, and that just really excites me.
i’m blessed to live in a state that goes all out for this season; and i truly believe the spiritual harvest is ripe along with it.
"Beautiful Mercy" | Laura Hackett.
There is no pit too deep that Jesus cannot reach,
and there is no sorrow too strong that will overtake His beloved ones.
He’s brought me to the wilderness where I will learn to sing,
and He lets me know my barrenness, so I will learn to lean.
As I get ready for bed tonight, I can’t help but reflect on the recent journey I’ve been on with the Lord. I was once a lost little girl; broken, torn down, and hopeless in a world that consumed me. As the Lord encountered me with a love so real, I began to understand that I had a voice. I got off the stage Sunday night after leading worship on vocals, and I couldn’t shake the restoration, and redemption that was released to me. I had a revelation of my life; once a caged bird who couldn’t find a note to sing, and now being set free to release the songs in my heart that God has given me; free to soar, to impart, and to make a joyful sound unto Him. I have been overcome with gratitude, praise, and the goodness of God that I am just where I want to be, stepping into my identity as a daughter of the Father, free to be me as one who is in the Kingdom! There is such a freedom in knowing who I am, and taking hold of that courage He has placed within me to be a lover of God. All apathy that plagued me with fear, doubt, and confusion has been burned away, and this fire within me will blaze my whole life long. My life is my song to sing, a testimony of the hand of the Father that has been protecting me all my life. I believe that He has come to set every captive free, and the desire of God’s heart is to release every single person to live a life of abundant bliss; a joy that comes with knowing Him. The door has already been opened; you are free to soar.
It’s a new season, spread your wings to fly.
Tides Tour: Portland.
A night that carried freedom, birthed passion, and sparked revival among the Portland area! We were so blessed by the team from Bethel Church.
The nations are always on my mind, for He has written them upon my heart.
"Anytime you have humanity without Christ at the center, you have a violation of design. When you have a violation of design, you have perversion. Humanity without Christ at the center is demonic in nature."-Bill Johnson
I live to testify of the One who dreamed me into existence,
and has called me by name.